Educators Without Borders(EWB) is running a volunteer program for everyone who is interested in global education development and cooperation. Eradication of Poverty and Disease through Education can be realized with the participation of volunteers. Please share your talents and passion with EWB.
How to participate as a volunteer
Check regulations of volunteers -> Register as a volunteer -> Interview -> Complete education for volunteers -> Appointed as a volunteer -> Participate in volunteer activities -> Write in a regular work log & Re-education programs
1. Read thoroughly the regulations for EWB volunteers and agree with them
2. Register as a volunteer online (http://ewb.or.kr)
3. Phone or online interview
4. Complete education program for volunteers
5. Appointed as a volunteer
6. Participate in volunteer activities
7. Write on your activities in a regular work log & check your activities
8. Participate in re-education programs such as regular and special education
Regulations for EWB Volunteers
- I will uphold the regulations for volunteers as an EWB volunteer.
- I will keep in mind that I will participate in the effort for ‘eradication of poverty and disease through education’ every morning.
- I will cooperate as a member of global education development and cooperation community.
- I will do my work diligently and with interest in assigned activities.
- I will participate in relevant events and education and make best use of them as opportunities for leaning.
- In case I cannot participate in activities, I will contact the person in charge of those activities.
- I will work as a volunteer for at least 6 months, more than once a month.
- Volunteers can have priority to participate in all EWB events and activities and can participate in special lectures by experts on global education development cooperation and workshops for capacity building of volunteers.